Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Blah Day


I really can’t wait to get my own space in my own once we move! I really need it so bad!! Today has been so stressful! In the process of moving and dealing with a 12 year old drama queen and a 4 year old son who thinks he can do anything has really taken a tole on me today! I need a quiet place to go and I really don’t have that right now so i am going a little crazy.
Earlier today i went to COA with Effy and the gang and it was awesome. I truly felt like a peace entered my soul for the short time i was there, then i had to come back to reality and mother hood lol. I enjoy Wild Precious so much and i think it has some what changed me :)
I will write soon just really busy. Hopefully next week after we move and i get my space setup, i can post some art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment