Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Official


It is Official! We are moving on Friday morning. I can hardly wait i am so excited! I am so excited about having my own craft space i can hardly contain myself ha ha!! Over the past 2 years i have only had limited space to work in, either it be on the kitchen table or a spot in my bedroom it was always cramped. We live in a 3 bedroom and 2 bath single wide trailer with 5 people and at the moment my son has to share a bedroom with my grandmother. He is only 4 and doesn’t sleep in there anyways so it wasn’t a big deal, but the new place has 4 bedrooms. This way everyone will have there own room and it also has 2 living rooms so i get 1 to setup for my crafts :) EEEEEKKKKKKK!!! To say the least i can not wait!! Everything is pretty much packed except for last minute things and we are starting to clean so we don’t have a lot to do Friday when the time comes. Jerrod (my husband) has to work sat and sun so we want to get all of it done Friday if possible.
I worked on a page in my art journal last night with some markers, i just cant seem to find nice paper that will take my beating to watercolors. I really need new art supplies ha ha. I know i will have to go shopping once we get moved and the bills in order again. I really do want some ink-tense color pencils!! Man those things are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment